Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet my dream team

Gabe

Gabe was ahold of my left leg when I was pushing. He was able to witness his daughter being born. I can't even imagine what that must feel like since I was on the other end of things, but Lisa tells me the look on his face was PRICELESS! I love hearing him tell the story. I love that he is now a dad.

My Dad


My dad was ahold of my right leg. I was so thankful that he was able to be part of this experience and share in the joy of bringing Abigail into the world. It will always be very special to me that he was there. Some people think it is very odd that I would ask my dad, and to describe the reasons other than in simple terms is difficult because the reasons go beyond words for me.

Lisa

My good friend Lisa was my "coach" if you will. She was the voice that kept telling me to breathe, push, and that I could do it! Lisa has been one of our biggest supporters from the very beginning, and it was fitting that she be there to witness us become parents. Things came full circle that morning. Man was I glad to have her there.

And there you have it, my dream team. I could not have done it without them. And thank you just doesn't seem like big enough words.

No comments:

Post a Comment