Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whooosh

I can't believe that it is only three weeks until Christmas! How could this be? It seems like summer was just here.

Nicole comes home from Dominica in a little over 2 weeks already. I am excited to hear all about the really cool things that she has learned while away at Med School. She is one of the smartest people I know and I love talking with her. She is able to retain so much information, like a sponge. I am quite jealous of that ability. She has let her hair grow, and I am sure has a gorgeous tan. Don't let that tan fool you into thinking that Med School in the Dominica has been all roses. It is still a third world country!

We soon will have a new year upon us, full of change and opportunity. I sure hope this year starts off better than this year did!

Live for the little things,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly!!

    I'm SO excited to get home. I can't wait to see you. I can't even tell anymore if I have a tan---I'm just covered in freckles.

    I KNOW that this year is going to start better than last. A wise pediatric surgeon told me that "your thoughts create your reality!!!" and she is right, as usual.

    Maybe we should go over to the station for cocoa and sit by their fireplace, or anywhere else in town. I really don’t care!!There are only two restaurants on this island and the thought of coming home to grocery stores AND restaurants is almost more than I can handle at this point. If I haven’t told you before, we have to go to several stores, one for perishables, one for fruit, one for non-perishables and even then who knows if they will have anything. Thank goodness for Costco and cheap shipping!!

    Keep postive and relax. 2009 is going to be a better year!

    See you soon,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete