Thursday, November 13, 2008

All the Things...

The Things I Am Not:
mother
addicted
athletic
fake
business owner
college graduate
runner
dishonest
Lavish
Feminine

The Things I Am:
In love with my husband
desperately wanting a child
homeowner
wine drinker
lover of dogs
food lover
appreciative
thankful
laughable
clumsy

The Things I Love:
Gabe
My family
My friends
That we own our home
Dogs
Horses
Food
Wine
Swing dancing
Music
Performing
Entertaining
Poker
Dreaming
Natural Beauty
The smell after it rains
Camping
The ocean
Suspension in water
Great customer service
Money
Things that are soft
Thai food
Sushi
Egg Nog Lattes on the first day that it snows

The Things I Want To Be:
mother
Pregnant
business owner
runner
athletic
chef
in check with reality
better gardener
Artistic
On Stage
Unafraid of Flying
mini-van owner
graceful
accomplished
acknowledged

The Things I Wish I Was Better At:
Gardening
Cooking
Cleaning
Organizing my Time
Being a Friend
Being a Sister
Improv
Singing
Dancing
Sewing
Knitting
Corresponding with friends and family
Showing my appreciation of others
Loving unconditionally

The Things I Wish I Had:
children
a guarantee to have a long happy life with Gabe
my grandparents closer to me
forgiveness
understanding
successful business
a better relationship with my family
financial security
a cottage near the beach
my nose pierced
musical talent
an athletic body
healthier lifestyle
a good digital camera
a video camera
a month each in New Zealand, Italy and England
a chance to see Journey in concert again
gym membership
cable
Bouvier
Great Dane
Property in the country
mini-van
new kitchen
large outdoor living space
new moulding in our home
a finished basement (wood burning stove,carpet, furniture, guest room)
landscaping in the backyard
A better appreciation of what I have
Lazy Sundays

Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Be a mom
Have a long happy life with Gabe
Have my grandparents know my kids
and my kids to treasure them they way I do
Own my own sucessful business
To see Gabe succeed
Fianancial security
My own night club
Spend a month in New Zealand
Spend a month inIreland
Spend a month in Italy
Spend a month in England
To fly without fear
Work on a ranch
Learn to Ballroom dance
Skydive
Zipline
Meet my grandkids
Live in the Country
Wake up when I want to
Become a Runner
A bikini body
Perform in something BIG
Win a poker tournament
Meet Ellen DeGeneres
Live in Chicago
Race JetSkis
Catch a swordfish
Swim with Sting Rays again
Hang Glide
Do Burlesque
Whale Watch
Snuggle with a Lion
Learn how to play the drums
Tattoo my thigh
Climb a Mountain
Spend time in Glacier National Forest
Dive at the Great Barrier Reef
See my children get married
Have my grandchildren to our house for Christmas Eve
Be an auntie
Learn how to make stained glass windows
Have my nose pierced
Sing Cabaret
Run A Bed and Breakfast
Meet Ming Tsai
A weekend with Gordon Ramsey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie! I'm so glad you started a blog!! I can't wait to get regularly occuring slices of your headspace. And more fun photos. :)

    You've had a year filled with some pretty big ups and downs. I'm sorry for the low parts, and enthralled by the peaks. Hope you know that meeting you and counting you among my friends has been a highlight for me.

    Good things are to come. I know this to be true.

    Much love from Idaho...

    ReplyDelete