Friday, November 14, 2008

You just never know...

A few weeks ago I called a friend that I (re)met through Tony and Tina's Wedding. Her name is Joan Ambriz, she played Mrs. Vickie Black. And she was the most hilarious woman there. She made me laugh every night, and she is just a firecracker.

She told me that she just found out that she had a brain tumor and was going to be going to have surgery at the UW.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joanambriz

Check out her story and post in her guestbook.

Wishing her a fast recovery.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but the Fred Hutch Cancer Institute, is top notch. Not just regionally, but internationally. It's one of those places that people just know about.

    I'm glad to see that you have a blog--how fun! My internet has been out for a week (but my hot water has been out for a month, so I don't know which to complain about more!). Oh and Folic Acid (Folate) 600mg/day (not just the 400mg/day) that average joes should have) per lecture this morning about pregnancy. But check with your doctor because I'm not a one yet!

    ReplyDelete