Friday, February 27, 2009

Forward Progress

Just a quick note...

Through the series of ultrasounds we found that I have marginal previous or in lamens terms a placenta that attached too close to the cervical opening. More times than not this problem will resolve itself as your uterus grows, and thus pulling the placenta up and away from the cervical opening.

However if the problem does not resolve it can be dangerous to both me and the baby, so let's all remain optimistic that things will work out. I won't expand on it unless I need to at a later date.

We go into our detailed maternal fetal survey ultrasound on the 10th of March at which time the sex of our baby will be revealed. That is unless, legs are crossed or the baby decides that we should not know yet. Most people seem to think that we are having a boy. Grandma Degerstrom is holding out hope for a girl, and I have one other friend that voted girl. Otherwise to my knowledge all votes are for a boy.

I have no idea what we are having at this point, and honestly don't care too much as long as my pregnancy is successful and our baby is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment